Tuesday 10 January 2012

New Year, New Bacchanal!

Having considered all the time I didn't post anything despite the many chances to wreck havoc and feast on the tender morsels that is the general Trinbagonian scene, I resolved to write more this year and amuse you all with my anecdotes. Not just amusement of course, serious issues demand serious thought and I might just touch on a few items last year that I didn't get the chance to comment on.

Then again, why bother about water under the bridge...sigh.

This year I've also decided to introduce two segments instead bunching everything into one.

Taxi Talk will debut this Tuesday and every Tuesday after or as often as I feel
(heh, heh..)

And the segment Random Chupidness will debut on Friday and every Friday after that or as often as I wish too as well.

Given the fact that my posts tend to be about oh, so, serious topics, I think adding a few lively pieces will  keep the stress away!

Tomorow:  ,...........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment